REGISTRATION FOR 2014/2015 SEASON
This year, we have introduced online registration. It is much easier, faster with less errors compared to paper form registration.
Online registration link: http://www.titanswaterpolo.ca/titansOnline/dbLogin.php
Note for new members: fees will be pro-rated based on your registration date.
HOW TO REGISTER
There are up to three registration options available:
* Formal Registration Session: This is the preferred method of registration. The Ottawa Titans will hold a formal registration session at the Annual General Meeting which will be held on Sunday the 8th of September from 1pm to 4pm at the Ottawa Central Library Auditorium (lower level) 120 Metcalfe Street. Registration forms, Police Records Check forms , Ottawa Titans Volunteer Letter plus post-dated cheques will be collected at that time.
Note: Police Records Check is not required for Water Fun, ILWP, HL, LTP, SC and Academy!
* Registration by Mail: This method is recommended if you are registering for a Program that might reach its capacity limit and you want to reserve your spot ASAP. In order to ensure that your registration is recorded as early as possible, we suggest that you take the following two steps:
- Mail in your completed registration form, Police Records Check form(s), Ottawa Titans Volunteer Letter and post-dated cheques to:
Ottawa Titans Water Polo
1568 Merivale Road, Suite 223
Ottawa, Ontario K2G 5Y7
IMPORTANT: New Competitive Athletes, you must also provide a copy of “proof of birth date”.
- Send an email to our Registrar at email@example.com, confirming that you mailed your completed registration form, Police Records Check form(s) , Ottawa Titans Volunteer Letter and post-dated cheques to the Titans.
* Registration at Practice: This method is only available for our recreational programs (Water Fun, ILWP, House League, Adult Learn to Play and Adult Semi-Competitive). You can submit your completed registration form, Police Records Check forms, Ottawa Titans Volunteer Letter and post-dated cheques to the coach.